Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Winner of challenge #70 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

Thank you so much for entering your wonderful cards in our last challenge!

Winner of the Wild Orchid Craft voucher has been chosen by RandomOrg and it is:


 Huge congrats! Please email me at calligarisa @ bluewin . ch so that I can forward your email to wild Orchid Crafts. Also please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar if you like.

Our Top 3 are
(as always in no particuar order):


Huge congrats ladies! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blogs.

See you later today with our new challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

4 comments:

coops said...

Thanks so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and congrats to the other winners too ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

thank you so much Ally & Inky Chicks for picking my card as the winner, I am delighted from and inky chap
Kevin xx

Paper Profusion said...

Very many thanks ladies for including my card. Well done to Kevin, Nic and other winner for the wonderful entries. Nicola x

NGCARDS said...

Thank you so much for picking me for the Top 3 :) xxx